Tag Archives: Environment
plasticocean

There Will Be More Plastic Than Fish in the Ocean by 2050

We think recyclable plastic is great! But we definitely don’t want plastic going where it shouldn’t… – There will be more plastic than fish in the ocean by 2050, warned the Ellen MacArthur Foundation in a report published Tuesday. The report, The New Plastics Economy: Rethinking the Future of Plastics, was produced by the foundation and the World […]

fridge-food-600x399

5 Unsavory Food Waste Myths – Earth911.com

We always say, go by the nose! – Did you know that 40% of food is wasted from farm to fork to landfill in the United States? Sadly, this has huge social and environmental consequences. Transporting food “from farm to fork” uses 10 percent of the total energy budget of the U.S., 50 percent of […]

css.php