A rich, emollient balm for soothing inflamed or irritated skin. Can be used on skin affected by eczema, hives, bites or contact dermatitis or for calming minor cuts, scrapes or bruises.
With known anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties, Calendula has been used for centuries as an excellent soother for a variety of skin irritations. Made with 80% Organic Calendula-Infused Olive Oil, slowly infused over days, with the added beneficial properties of Vitamin E and Organic Roman Chamomile, this balm contains no added fragrances or colourings, retaining Calendula’s rich, natural smell and colour.
Purpose & Directions
Excellent for calming inflamed or irritated skin. Can be used on skin affected by eczema, hives, bites or contact dermatitis or for soothing minor cuts and scrapes. Apply on affected area with clean fingers and reapply regularly for best results.
Available sizes: 50gm, 100gm
Certified organic calendula officinalis (calendula) in olea europaea (olive) oil, natural beeswax, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E non-GMO), certified organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, certified organic chamaemelum anthemis nobile (roman chamomile) essential oil.
All oils used by Four Cow Farm are premium extra-virgin cold-pressed quality.
Thirteen Uses for Calendula Remedy
(Why It’s A Favourite & A Must in Every Purse, Fridge and Home!)
1. As a lip balm – it’s wonderful on lips, and being absolutely edible means it’s safe for use even on very little ones. A tiny amount works great!
2. Dry patches on your heels or elbows? Massage our Calendula Remedy in twice a day to soothe those (or any!) dry patches. If putting it on before bed, massage in, cover up and wake up to smooth skin!
3. Is Daddy having that post-shave itch? A dab of Calendula Remedy into the area, and a gentle rub in does the trick.
4. Mummy’s baby belly feeling tight and itchy? Be generous with our Calendula Remedy and give that baby bump a nice massage. With no strange ingredients or synthetic additives, it’s the perfect soother!
5. Having a severe dry skin attack on those hands from awful washing up detergents? Apply Calendula Remedy and massage in well, repeat after an hour for repeated relief.
6. Little cheeks and fingers getting dry and irritated from that winter wind? A dab of Calendula Remedy is excellent for soothing dry, winter skin.
7. An irritated chin from all that teething drool? Soothe with Calendula Remedy, and reapply frequently for protection and relief.
8. Breastfeeding and looking for an all-natural nipple soother? With only the finest premium food-grade ingredients, our Calendula Remedy makes a lovely nipple balm for both before and after feeding your little one.
9. An itchy patch that just won’t go away? Apply Calendula Remedy regularly to the spot to soothe and calm persistently itchy-scratchy skin.
10. Dealing with skin with eczema? Our Calendula Remedy is wonderful for soothing eczema-affected skin. Apply and reapply regularly to keep the skin moisturised with the best natural ingredients. Keep in the fridge to increase its soothing effect!
11. Bedsores troubling someone you know? Our Calendula Remedy makes a soothing balm for thin, irritated skin. Apply and reapply regularly to keep the area smooth and free of irritation.
12. Have a patch of skin recovering from a burn? Our Calendula Remedy is excellent at nourishing skin that’s healing, helping to keep it soothingly moisturised whilst it recovers.
13. Sore, swollen, aching joints and knuckles? Rub on our Calendula Remedy before bedtime for some soothing nighttime relief!