Tea Tree Remedy
A wonderful 100% natural protective balm made from Beeswax and Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Castor and Macadamia Oils, with the natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of Organic Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil. Castor Oil is chosen for its anti-inflammatory actions and Macadamia Oil for its rich, moisturising properties. Perfect for soothing inflamed or itchy skin.
Purpose & Directions
Excellent as an effective and gentle all-natural salve for soothing and protecting problem skin, such as skin affected by nappy rash, mosquito bites, scrapes, cuts and bruises. A fantastic everyday emergency balm. Apply a thin layer to clean skin and reapply regularly for sustained relief.
Available sizes: 50gm, 100gm
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, natural beeswax, certified organic melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) pure essential oil, rosemarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.
All oils used by Four Cow Farm are premium extra-virgin cold-pressed quality.
(Why It’s Every Mum, Dad & Grandmum’s Favourite Emergency Balm! Made From the Finest Blend of Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed Castor & Macadamia Oils, with the Safest Dosage of Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil – Gentle Enough for Newborns)
1. A spot of nappy rash troubling your little one? It’s what Tea Tree Remedy was first invented for! Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin at every diaper change to soothe and protect. And keep skin exposed to air as much as possible.
2. Heading into summer and dreading those mozzie bites? Help soothe skin that’s been bitten by applying Tea Tree Remedy immediately upon being bitten. An excellent balm for reducing itching and swelling.
3. Forgotten your insect repellent and in a bind as to what to do? Try Tea Tree Remedy on key areas mozzies are most likely to descend on – around ankles, on legs, behind the knees, behind the ears, on the wrists and crooks of arms. Reapply regularly to ward off those mozzies.
4. Got a leech bite? We get those at the farm! A dab of Tea Tree Remedy helps soothe and protect the skin around the bite wonderfully.
5. A little or big one who’s had a fall? Apply Tea Tree Remedy to those cuts and scrapes to provide immediate soothing relief. Keep in the fridge for an added soothing effect, or in your bag for when you’re out-and-about.
6. Recovering from a small burn? Cleanse carefully and apply Tea Tree Remedy to soothe and calm, reapply regularly to protect the skin and keep it supple as it heals.
7. Cold sore troubling you? Apply Tea Tree Remedy to the spot for protection and soothing relief. Reapply to protect skin as it heals.
8. Raw, red, irritated skin from a sudden rash to something you’ve encountered whilst out in the bush? Tea Tree Remedy is the perfect protective soother. Just apply a thin layer directly to clean skin, massage in, and reapply as required!
9. You or your little one’s picked up a bit of athlete’s foot at the local pool? Just clean the skin thoroughly before massaging in a thin layer of Tea Tree Remedy, add socks and reapply as needed!
10. Been out exploring and brought a tick back in? Once the tick’s gone, just apply Tea Tree Remedy to the spot to calm red and irritated skin.
11. Feeling a little bunged up from a flu or cold? Run a warm bath or fill a warm basin of water, and add a dollop of our Tea Tree Remedy to the water whilst it’s warm. Stir gently to dissolve, and breathe in deeply.